A clean and modern website for a sustainable cleaning company
Kobayashi Online, an innovative Toronto digital marketing agency, designed the allcareservices.ca website, which provides an elegant and professional online destination for Allcare Maintenance Services.
Allcareservices.ca showcases the environmentally cleaning services Allcare offers to workplaces in the Greater Toronto Area. The site also allows clients to sign into a private site area where they can schedule cleanings.
The website is based on the WordPress Content Management System, which makes it easy for site administrators to update the site without ever having to learn any Web programming. Code developed by Kobayashi Online enables administrators to publish pages and posts and modify the left column to include complementary information to the main column.
The WordPress interface helps Allcare update its blog, which features information about green cleaning and up-to-date company news.
The compelling, dynamic site content featured on the blog helps draw in site traffic, as well as interest from search engines. Additionally, the site was coded to be search friendly, allowing editors to create as many search-engine-friendly pages as they want, and add them to the menu with no more than three clicks.
Platform: WordPress 3.3.2
- Rich Widget: A WYSIWYG-enabled editor for sidebars.
- Formidable Forms: A plugin to create custom forms.
- Advanced Custom Fields: A plugin to allow greater page customization.
- Google XML Sitemaps: A plugin to generate an XML sitemap.
- MailChimp: This plugin allows you to quickly and easily add a signup form for your MailChimp list.