A WordPress Development to Help Draw Attention to Racehorses Who’ve Run Their Last Race
LongRun Retirement aims to promote the fair treatment of racehorses when they are no longer able to compete.
In cooperation with Grace Marketing, Kobayashi Online created a website for LongRun to help promote its goals of raising awareness, seeking donations and recruiting volunteers.
Based on the WordPress Content Management System, all images, text and other page elements are easily edited through a Web-based control panel. Through the same control panel, administrators can quickly publish news updates and events on the site, keeping visitors posted on the latest happenings.
The site also features links to their email newsletter, Facebook page, and YouTube channel placed prominently at the top of every page.
Furthermore, the website features Google Analytics integration for the reporting of website traffic goals and statistics using Google’s powerful analytics platform.
- URL: www.longrunretirement.com
- Client: LongRun Retirement
- Completed: April 2011
- WordPress CMS (Version 3.1)
- Easy content, sidebar and menu editing
- Animated banner image carousel
- Contact form
- Google Analytics integration for the reporting of goals and statistics
- XML site map for better search engine indexing